GTM32 CONTROL BOARD

JJINSOFOT

GTM32 CONTROL BOARD

Post by JJINSOFOT » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:55 pm

I have a problem with my Geetech Rostock 301 3d printer.

After mounting it and after some tests the printer was working well. During a last test the carriage stopped and the LCD screen switched off.

After this incident, the LCD screen does not switch on. When I plug and switch on the PSU the LCD screen flickers for a moment, but does not switch on. Besides the PC doesn’t recognize the COM port since the incident. Before that happened, with the PSU turned off, the LCD screen flickered when I moved the carriages manually up and down due to kinetic energy that the motors produced. After the incident the screen doesn’t flickers when I do this.

I have also checked the PSU and it seems to be right because the LED light turns on when I plugged in the PSU. I think the problem is that the control board has burnt. I have tried contacting by mail with techincal support technical@geetech.com and feedback Rita.xiang@geetech.cn but the mail always fails in sending. I've also tried buying a new control board, but the GTM32 pro control board doesn't appear on their online catalogue nor other online shopping websites as amazon, aliexpress or ebay. Can anybody solve my problem?

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Re: GTM32 CONTROL BOARD

Post by _kaktus_ » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:21 pm

In connection with the above, I suggest that you ask friends who is familiar with electronics.
Controller board brand Geeetech friendships are designed.
In their complexity, they are not difficult to repair and electronic components used for construction are available.

kaktus

JJINSOFOT

Re: GTM32 CONTROL BOARD

Post by JJINSOFOT » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:14 pm

I have seen the old version of the controller board the gtm32 control board in aliexpress. Could I use my printer with this old version of the control board if I change the connections and pins of the wires and I use the old firmware?