printer stops mid print

tonyc84

printer stops mid print

Post by tonyc84 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:03 am

Hi I have a problem with my I3 clone printer, it is about 8 or 9 months old and worked perfectly for that time, with small amounts of maintenance.
The problem I have is that the printer stops printing part way through a print, just freezes completely, the heated bed and hot end is still up to temperature and the filament still will feed through. The freezing just seems to be random. Sometimes it happens when printing the first layer, other times it will freeze at various heights during the print. All the cooling fans are still running. Everything looks normal apart from the print freezes.
Power supply is still pumping the power, the led on the gt2560 board is still on and never goes out. The led's for the bed and nozzle heat seem to be working normally, although the nozzle heating one does seem to flash all the time, never going out.

Hopefully someone will be able to come up a solution or at least an area to look at first.

William
Site Admin

Re: printer stops mid print

Post by William » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:41 pm

Whether you print through the USB serial port?If so, you should set the baud rate to 250000
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!