Where do you usually download movies and games from?

robertopupka

Where do you usually download movies and games from?

Post by robertopupka » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:41 pm

I've been wanting to watch the new Spider-Man for a long time, but I just can't find a site where I can download the movie. :(

carlosbenini11

Re: Where do you usually download movies and games from?

Post by carlosbenini11 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:54 pm

I watch and download movies on The Pirate Bay. Great site for downloading new movies as it has the newest torrent trackers.The Pirate Bay is the directory of these torrent files, it's the ready-coded message that's specific to the file that you want.You want to watch a movie, and you put the name of the movie into The Pirate Bay's search bar, and The Pirate Bay finds all the torrent files that match the description. You choose the best one for you, and away you go.Torrent files that are downloaded correctly using bittorrent software are incredibly versatile with today's technology, so much so that it's even possible to access Pirate Bay and other such torrent website s from your phone.

mellstroy1122

Post by mellstroy1122 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:17 pm

Thank you, I have been looking for such a site for a long time, because I want to watch new films for free, but there is no opportunity. I will use it, I have heard only positive reviews about this site for a long time) ;)

e.m1

Post by e.m1 » Fri May 13, 2022 5:52 pm

I prefer to watch online