Voice Recognition module not responding

Versalite

Voice Recognition module not responding

Post by Versalite » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:26 pm

Hi All,

I am using Accessport (windows 10) to do serial communications with my voice recognition module.

I managed to connect to the usb serial and voice recognition module initially and programmed Group 1.

After doing some initial testing with Arduino, I wanted to reconnect the module to computer using the serial usb to add more voice commands. However, no matter what I transmit (usb serial board Tx lights up), I do not get any information from the module.

Anyone knows the solution to get the module to communicate again?

bang

Re: Voice Recognition module not responding

Post by bang » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:59 pm

Could you post some pictures about your tests?

usmin.khalid

Post by usmin.khalid » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:58 pm

same problem with me . can anyone tell me what is the problem and how it can be sorted out. please let me know

arsenios

Post by arsenios » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:56 pm

Same problem with me. It seems like many others have the exact same issue, but still no answer to be found. Did you find anything?

sherwini

Post by sherwini » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:09 pm

Versalite wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:26 pm
Hi All,

I am using Accessport (windows 10) to do serial communications with my voice recognition module.

I managed to connect to the usb serial and voice recognition module initially and programmed Group 1.

After doing some initial testing with Arduino, I wanted to reconnect the module to computer using the serial usb to add more voice commands. However, no matter what I transmit (usb serial board Tx lights up), I do not get any information from the module.

Anyone knows the solution to get the module to communicate again?
this is a difficult information to deal with, i have searched for solutions everywhere. but nothing seems to be.fall guys