Geeetech 13 pro b extruding job

basecircle

Geeetech 13 pro b extruding job

Post by basecircle » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:03 am

Hi I have quite a few problems to run my first job. First I have loaded and sliced the job generated the g-code.homed job.Running 1.75 mm pla. with .3 nozzle. I set the table to nozzle one paper thickness.Set the extruder temp.to 215 and the table 97. Cycle the job.Runs and it is barely extrudes any plastic.then and when it starts running and I hardly get a shape.then It moves the pc. out of position.Frustrating. So I checked flow and it is flowing the amount I plugged in.I looked on the lcd.And called up fil.Dia.it was set at .3 so i wanted to turn it down to 1.75.It will only go to 2.5??? How do i fix this?And will that control my flo to the extruder ? And if have to reinstall all of the software.Will I have to delete The old version?I need help. Thank you basecircle.

Mark

Re: Geeetech 13 pro b extruding job

Post by Mark » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:45 pm

Do you have a picture about this ?

cplhendo

Re: Geeetech 13 pro b extruding job

Post by cplhendo » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:46 pm

You need to find the filament size in the firmware, change it and upload it. I had the exact same problem and that's what it was.

Normally it has 3mm max size and 2.5mm min size. You will have to change the minimum to 1.75mm.

Hope this helps.