Issues with Rostock 301

mosterkamp

Issues with Rostock 301

Post by mosterkamp » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:13 am

Thank you in advance for any help. Some issues I am facing and cannot figure out:

1) During testing, the extruder seems to work and flow. When printing, it does not flow well, and comes out of the gaps between the extruder and the heat sinks - it seems to be leaking. I am using the default speeds provided by the config fine.

2) I calibrated, and everything is level. Slight sticking at Z0.00, and moving at Z0.20. When I attempt to print anything (elephant sample), not only does it not print well (#1 above), the motors will jump and start lowering to the board (Z-0.1) and start removing the tape. Not sure why this is happening. It provides the initial layer just fine and occasionally a few slices. Then, it decides to start dropping and tearing apart the tape. It seems like the stepper motor decides to go in reverse on Z sometimes.

Anyone have any ideas on why this could be? Using Repetier/Slic3r software.

Again, thank you.

William
Site Admin

Re: Issues with Rostock 301

Post by William » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:56 am

Hi,
1、The reason why filament come out of the gaps between the extruder and the heat sinks is that the nozzle have been clogged inside.You need to disassemble and clean it or just to replace with a new one.
2、As to the second issue,could you take some video showing the details?
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

JerryLamarr

Re: Issues with Rostock 301

Post by JerryLamarr » Fri May 28, 2021 9:31 pm

Some problems have been reported with the people who have been using Rostock 301. These issues of research paper writing services are the common ones. I think you can visit this website if you have issues with your stock.