Work

LuisParra

Work

Post by LuisParra » Tue May 10, 2022 10:08 pm

Work or labor is intentional activity people perform to support themselves, others, or the needs and wants of a wider community. Alternatively, work can be viewed as the human activity that contributes towards the goods and services within an economy.

Work is fundamental to all societies, but can vary widely within and between them, from gathering in natural resources by hand, to operating complex technologies that substitute for physical or even mental effort by many human beings. All but the simplest tasks also require specific skills, equipment or tools, and other resources. Cultures and individuals across history have expressed a wide range of attitudes towards work. Outside of any specific process or industry, humanity has developed a variety of institutions for situating work in society.

Besides objective differences, one culture may organize or attach social status to work roles differently from another. Throughout history, work has been intimately connected with other aspects of society and politics, such as power, class, tradition, rights, and privileges. Accordingly, the division of labor is a prominent topic across the social sciences, as both an abstract concept and a characteristic of individual cultures.

Some people have also engaged in critique of work and expressed a wish to abolish it. For example Paul Lafaruge in his book The Right to Be Lazy.

PascualParra

Re: Work

Post by PascualParra » Thu May 12, 2022 12:50 am

Actually, it all started from the study and then I found these illustration jobs where there was a vacancy for those. those who needed to gain experience in surgery. I started practicing in a local hospital and gradually became a little more qualified, so now I am a professional. Therefore, if you also want to try something new for yourself or are looking for an occupation by your specialty, this is your open opportunity to do it.