Material extrusion in time of olor change

3Dossi

Material extrusion in time of olor change

Post by 3Dossi » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:05 pm

Hello everybody! :)

First i am sorry .English is not my native, so hope you understand what I describe.

I got my 20T for round about 6 weeks now, using it with Cura and Octoprint. I am now trying to figure out all the 3 color modes
you can work with, I got a lot 2 color mixes which worked fine with cura ( by changing G-Code ) and I sliced a part in 2 differents colors
using differents for outer and inner lines. So in this case my outer lines are green and my inner pink. I sliced it round about 50 times with different settings, with or without tower and color wall but eyerytime the color changes the nozzle stops on the object and let out a big . ... of filament.
Eyerytime..

..change the color, it extrude filament in this pause on the object an ruins all.

Any chance to change and print outer and inner lines in different colors as cura sliced correctly?

Maybe there is a rectraction option?

Would be great to print ..

Anyone any idea?

Best, Ria

DebraParker

Re: Material extrusion in time of olor change

Post by DebraParker » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:04 pm

The utilization of the website for technology is helpful for the candidates. Yes, the usefulness of the https://nerdbot.com/2021/05/18/ideal-te ... w-in-2021/ is welcomed and recommended to all public. Candidature is formed with the help of the new titles of the technology for the facts.