A20M issue

kailee_olson

A20M issue

Post by kailee_olson » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:57 am

I got my A20M about a week ago from amazon, Everything worked great initially.
Suddenly it no longer detects the SD card. Tried 3 or 4 that I have here and nothing.
So I've been using Octoprint with a raspi 3b+. Not as good results a from the sd but ok.

Now the button no longer works at the panel, I hear it click, but nothing. Of course I pwr cycled & press the little reset button.
I was thinking just now maybe it disables this stuff while plugged into usb? I have other printers and they don't do this.

So I would guess my next step is to disassemble it & check connections? This all was pre-assembled, so if they're loose they cam this way.
Or maybe I need another LCD board? They seem cheap enough, but I shouldn't have to be buying replacement parts for a 1 week old printer.

If there any tips for getting octoprint working better in the meantime that would help. Or can I run Eazyprint on a PI?

The other little problem I have is the #2 extruder pumps out alot less than the #1. I took apart the mech and tightened it up some, and cranked up the flow on that side to workaround. 150%. They still don't seem equivalent, but closer.

Otherwise I'm very happy with the quality, much better than my other machines.

7 Things For Ergonomic Workstation

Thanks for the help!
Last edited by kailee_olson on Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Admin

Re: A20M issue

Post by Admin » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:55 am

Hello, if the SD card cannot be detected, can your SD card be correctly recognized by the computer? If it can, it means that there may be a problem with the printer's card slot or poor contact.
Regarding the replacement of the screen, please contact geeetech official, they can be contacted through the ticket.
Attachments
ticket process.rar
(389.76 KiB) Downloaded 267 times