mise a jour firmware impossible?

CarsonGrey

mise a jour firmware impossible?

Post by CarsonGrey » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:13 pm

bonjour

j'ai donc un A20M , j'ai installé un 3dtouch mais impossible pour moi de transferer pour le 3d touch le firmware a la machine GT2560 V3

j'ai essayé sur 3 machines differentes Windows 10 , windows 7 ,mac mini ,3 cables usb differents ,
j'ai testé le fichier .hex avec omegle xender le logiciels firmware tool , j'ai tenté le marlin.ino sous arduino 1.8.5 mais toujours "avrdude stk500V2 timeout,

des que je lance le transfert la machine redemarre du coup le port com ne semble plus reconnu , la j'avoue que je ne sais plus trop quoi faire

si vous avez une idee

merci
Last edited by CarsonGrey on Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

William
Site Admin

Re: mise a jour firmware impossible?

Post by William » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:47 pm

Hello, please check whether the development board, processor, and port of your firmware compiler are properly connected. If the above three items are connected correctly, there may be a problem with your motherboard serial port. :D
You can also refer to the link below for processing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RkT924v6kc
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

robinjamess

Post by robinjamess » Sun May 23, 2021 5:32 am

CarsonGrey wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:13 pm
bonjour

j'ai donc un A20M , j'ai installé un 3dtouch mais impossible pour moi de transferer pour le 3d touch le firmware a la machine GT2560 V3

j'ai essayé sur 3 machines differentes Windows 10 , windows 7 ,mac mini ,3 cables usb differents ,
j'ai testé le fichier .hex avec le logiciels firmware tool , j'ai tenté le marlin.ino sous arduino 1.8.5 mais toujours "avrdude stk500V2 timeout,

des que je lance le transfert la machine redemarre du coup le port com ne semble plus reconnu , la j'avoue que je ne sais plus trop quoi faire

si vous avez une idee
TcsWebmail DadeSchools Upsers

merci
This error message appears while updating the Firmware of your Ultimaker 3. This could be due to a software or hardware failure. Please follow the steps outlined below to identify and resolve the issue.

Check the connection

In some cases, the problem is with a bad "physical" connection.

Make sure the Ultimaker is properly connected to the power cable and turned on when downloading the firmware.
For an Ultimaker 2, check if the USB cable is properly connected. Please use another USB cable to rule out USB cable failure.
Software

It is also possible that the connection failure is due to a bug in Cura or a problem with your computer or operating system. Indeed, it is mainly the old versions that are causing the problem. Therefore, check the following points:

First check that the latest version of Cura is installed on your computer.
Connect with a computer that has a different version of the operating system.
If the options described above do not work, there may be a problem with the main PCB. We invite you to contact our technical support by clicking on this link

ckmao01

Post by ckmao01 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:59 am

CarsonGrey wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:13 pm
bonjour

j'ai testé le fichier .hex avec omegle xender le logiciels firmware tool , j'ai tenté le marlin.ino sous arduino 1.8.5 mais toujours "avrdude stk500V2 timeout,

si vous avez une idee

merci
J'ai également rencontré le même problème la semaine dernière. Pour gagner du temps, j'ai appelé un centre de réparation.
Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that's why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right.
Read more at fireboy and watergirl