A20M Extruder upgrade issues.

Jumpman

A20M Extruder upgrade issues.

Post by Jumpman » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:31 am

:?:
Hi everyone, I got my A20m a few months ago after being introduced to 3d printing by a neat little printer my wife got for $90 (the easy threed x1). Any way I really love my A20m aside from some extruder jamming issues I was having. :arrow: So I got some new aluminum red extruders and installed them and I really think they will do well except now my filament is goin the wrong way, I got the right hand extruders, and maybe the left hand ones would have been the right ones? either way, :arrow: I am wondering if there is a way I can change the direction of filament flow in the firmware? I have to upgrade my firmware anyway as I also installed the BLTouch sensor (and a nifty new magnetic spring steel hotbed buildplate). I have to head to work right now but I would like to finish setting things up and get back to running print jobs again. So any help on getting my stepper motors to run the oposite direction they do now. I did do some looking around, and even watched some YT vids but they did not seem to match my exact situation .

Thank you very much

Jumpman

Re: A20M Extruder upgrade issues.

Post by Jumpman » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:15 pm

Hi it is me again, I still need to know where in the firmware I need to change to get the mk8 extruders running in the right direction.

Thank you. :)

Jumpman

Post by Jumpman » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:22 pm

OK I got the new extruders going the right way now, however the feedrate is waaay to much now...

LoBoHEAT

Post by LoBoHEAT » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:14 pm

You need to set the extruder steps, by eeprom or modify at firmware.

Best regards.
Please, support my collaboration, buy me a Kofi https://ko-fi.com/lachusmadeti THANKS!!