No super plate / glass bed?

JoergC

Re: No super plate / glass bed?

Post by JoergC » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:17 pm

I also have the A10 with the new Mylar Plate.
I found out that the model is easy to remove when you heat up the plate.

But: how can this new plate should be cleaned?

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:05 am

Hi, Are you referring to cleaning the Mylar?
You can use a shovel to shovel the remaining residue.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

FranzHouse

Post by FranzHouse » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:09 pm

Hi,

Sorry but I will write in french.

J'ai le même problème que beaucoup d'autres, semble-t-il, à retirer de larges objets du Mylar (A10M).
Au point, que je pense qu'un jour, je vais casser le plateau et les courroies à force de tirer.

1) J'ai acheté une superplate. J'ai reçu la vitre et de petits clips pour l'attacher.
Je l'ai posée sur le lit en aluminium sans coller la vitre pensant que ce sont les clips et eux-seuls qui maintiennent la vitre.
Est-ce suffisant comme fixations ou doit-on faire autre chose ? J'ai vu dans les achats possibles des superplate avec des fils électriques sous elle et d'autres (comme j'ai acheté) où il n'y en a pas.

2) J'ai ensuite réglé la hauteur de la butée du plateau pour compenser les mm d'épaisseur en plus et ai nivelé le tout. L'impression débute bien mais après 3 mm de hauteur, il y a un décalage continu des couches vers l'arrière (axe Y) et les objets finissent toujours par s'effondrer.
J'ai lu sur un forum de problèmes courants que cela pouvait être du à la puissance des moteurs qui chauffent et se mettent en sécurité.

En résumé, doit-on fixer la superplate autrement ou est-ce une question de réglages ?

Par avance merci

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:10 am

FranzHouse wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:09 pm
Hi,

Sorry but I will write in french.

J'ai le même problème que beaucoup d'autres, semble-t-il, à retirer de larges objets du Mylar (A10M).
Au point, que je pense qu'un jour, je vais casser le plateau et les courroies à force de tirer.

1) J'ai acheté une superplate. J'ai reçu la vitre et de petits clips pour l'attacher.
Je l'ai posée sur le lit en aluminium sans coller la vitre pensant que ce sont les clips et eux-seuls qui maintiennent la vitre.
Est-ce suffisant comme fixations ou doit-on faire autre chose ? J'ai vu dans les achats possibles des superplate avec des fils électriques sous elle et d'autres (comme j'ai acheté) où il n'y en a pas.

2) J'ai ensuite réglé la hauteur de la butée du plateau pour compenser les mm d'épaisseur en plus et ai nivelé le tout. L'impression débute bien mais après 3 mm de hauteur, il y a un décalage continu des couches vers l'arrière (axe Y) et les objets finissent toujours par s'effondrer.
J'ai lu sur un forum de problèmes courants que cela pouvait être du à la puissance des moteurs qui chauffent et se mettent en sécurité.

En résumé, doit-on fixer la superplate autrement ou est-ce une question de réglages ?

Par avance merci

Hi,If you purchased the super board with a paste version,
You can remove the mylar sheet and stick the super board on it;
If it is not pasted, you can use an insulated long tail clip to fix it;

You can provide your print specific pictures so that we can better solve the problem;
If it refers to layer shift, the following aspects can be detected:
Adjust the tightness of the belt properly.
Whether the bearings and pulleys are issued with cards, and the cards can be lubricated with lubricant;
Printing speed reference range: 30-60mm / s;
Drive board voltage range: 0.8-1.2V
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

FranzHouse

Post by FranzHouse » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:54 am

Hello

Thank you for the answer.

Here is a (bad) photo of a Lego where we see the layers that shift backwards.

My printer is almost new. I guess there is nothing to lubricate in a new printer. I did not change anything in the configuration. I use Repetier-Host V2.16 and Curaengine with PLA High.
The superplate is fixed with the small clips supplied.

In your answer, I don't know what cards you are talking about, or where to look at the voltage.

Thanks for your help.
lego effondre 01.jpg
lego effondre 01.jpg (621.42 KiB) Viewed 19133 times

smithclarkson02

Post by smithclarkson02 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:52 pm

First layer adhesion and consistency is hugely improved, I mean before i could barely get prints to start. The fuckin original pad (the black one with the logo seen underneath the glass one. yes i know it might be better without it in between but the logo is nice!) had so many warping problems i couldn't keep it flat.

I bought this borosilicate glass plate off amazon and holy moly i'm never going back ever.

Takoh

Post by Takoh » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:47 pm

smithclarkson02 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:52 pm
First layer adhesion and consistency is hugely improved, I mean before i could barely get prints to start. The fuckin original pad (the black one with the logo seen underneath the glass one. yes i know it might be better without it in between but the logo is nice!) had so many warping problems i couldn't keep it flat.

I bought this borosilicate glass plate off amazon and holy moly i'm never going back ever.
Did you have to adjust any settings on the printer with the new glass? I just ordered a new plate too, as the one it comes with is garbage.

barrysingh101

Post by barrysingh101 » Fri May 01, 2020 4:03 am

Just spray the bed, stick the glass on it, wait a few hours then heat it up. Remove with rubbing alcohol. Most people use double sided thermal tape or a high w/mk rated thermal pad.

share it vidmate

Carol Burnett

Post by Carol Burnett » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:47 am

The first occasion when I heard the expression bed in a pack discussed the principal thing that struck a chord was that it was a sort of versatile crease up bed that is utilized around evening time and collapsed up during the daytime, a space sparing gadget or the like. I later discovered that a bed in a pack was not a bed but rather really bedding, a mixed bag assortment of pretty much any of the previously mentioned things of sheet material, in any variety that suits a sheet material retailer's extravagant. Does anyone know what is a sham bedding ?

flisterfive

Post by flisterfive » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:46 pm

3D Printer Flexible Removable Magnetic Plate includes two parts:The bottom layer is stuck to the aluminum plate (no need to remove) and the top layer is the model printing layer.