Problems printing

Krieger

Problems printing

Post by Krieger » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:04 am

Hi,
I hope someone can help me! On my first print i did a mistake with aligning and afterwards there are some grooves on my heating plate.
I tried some new prints with good distance to the heating plate but the print is not working:
it is heated, the printer is moving and filament is pulled towards the printer, but the substance is not formed on the heating plate. Is it due to the grooves of the heating plate or are there some further problems I should consider?

And second questions: which kind of file types can be used on the geeetech A20? Is it possible to use .stl?
I don't find much information about it!

Thanks for your help

William
Site Admin

Re: Problems printing

Post by William » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:08 am

Krieger wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:04 am
Hi,
I hope someone can help me! On my first print i did a mistake with aligning and afterwards there are some grooves on my heating plate.
I tried some new prints with good distance to the heating plate but the print is not working:
it is heated, the printer is moving and filament is pulled towards the printer, but the substance is not formed on the heating plate. Is it due to the grooves of the heating plate or are there some further problems I should consider?

And second questions: which kind of file types can be used on the geeetech A20? Is it possible to use .stl?
I don't find much information about it!

Thanks for your help
Hi,Before you print, you need to level the hot bed. If you are using the Mylar version, the distance between the hot bed and the nozzle is the distance between the two leveling papers; if it is a glass plate, the nozzle and the heat The distance between the beds is the distance of a piece of leveling paper.

Regarding slicing, the printer recognizes files in Gcode format;
You need to import the STL format file into the slicing software (for example: Repetier Host or Cura)
Slice the imported printing model, and then form a file in Gcode format;
If printing for a long time, it is recommended to import Gcode to SD card for printing.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!