GTM32 RevB Board Problems

CdnTech

GTM32 RevB Board Problems

Post by CdnTech » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:37 am

Hi,

I have a GTM32 Rev B that has failed.

I have checked the fuses and they are good.

Can you provide the schematics for this board ?

William
Site Admin

Re: GTM32 RevB Board Problems

Post by William » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:52 pm

Could you provide more details about your board problems?
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

CdnTech

Post by CdnTech » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:48 am

Hi William,

After more examination it appears there is a problem in the 3.3v supply or possibly before it.

I am hoping to get the schematics to troubleshoot the problem further.

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:03 am

I am sorry the schematic is not openly.could you tell me your further problems,and I will try my best to help you.

CdnTech

Post by CdnTech » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:20 am

Hi William,

What is so secretive about the GTM32 Rev B. ?

You have released the schematics for the GTM32 Pro B and the GT2560.

Why is it so hard to release the schematics for the GTM32 Rev B ?

kevau

Post by kevau » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:59 pm

I also have the same desire for a schematic but respect the wish for keeping the schematic private. ;)
But could you at least give me the specification for components QB1 (placed next to the buzzer)?
I do not measure the correct diode drop (or what I think should be the correct values). :geek:

rynnn

Post by rynnn » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:02 pm

I've been having issues with getting my rostock 301 with the gtm32 pro board to work. I'm new to 3d printing but I know some things about computers so thought I could get this machine up an running. I've been having trouble with getting instructions on how to get the bootloader to flash on the board, what I should be using the st-link for (I can't get it to link to the board), the jumper instructions for this board, the gtm32 pro, and how to get it to work, when I click home it just crashes into the printer bed, and does this jackhammer thing. So finally I saw the hotend twitch and the screen went blank on my printer and now the board isn't connecting with the hyperterminal, it just says Jump app failed! From what I'm reading I need a new board now. I've never seen this printer running and really want to see it up an running, it's only 7 months old, I bought it from one of my teachers at school who couldn't get it working. How do I get a replacement board, and how long does it take to get, please advise, thanks.

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:07 pm

rynnn wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:02 pm
I've been having issues with getting my rostock 301 with the gtm32 pro board to work. I'm new to 3d printing but I know some things about computers so thought I could get this machine up an running. I've been having trouble with getting instructions on how to get the bootloader to flash on the board, what I should be using the st-link for (I can't get it to link to the board), the jumper instructions for this board, the gtm32 pro, and how to get it to work, when I click home it just crashes into the printer bed, and does this jackhammer thing. So finally I saw the hotend twitch and the screen went blank on my printer and now the board isn't connecting with the hyperterminal, it just says Jump app failed! From what I'm reading I need a new board now. I've never seen this printer running and really want to see it up an running, it's only 7 months old, I bought it from one of my teachers at school who couldn't get it working. How do I get a replacement board, and how long does it take to get, please advise, thanks.
Please contact the technical support.
technical@geeetech.com

Ubedt

Post by Ubedt » Fri May 27, 2022 4:29 pm

Great topic