Introducing Iduino Yun cloud
Iduino Yun cloud is an ideal IoT device for Internet of Things projects. It is a compatible / replacement product for Arduino Yun. It works with Arduino IDE with version higher than 1.5.4.
The Iduino Yun cloud is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32u4 and the Atheros AR9331. The Atheros processor supports a Linux distribution based on OpenWrt named OpenWrt-Yun. The board has built-in Ethernet and WiFi support, a USB-A port, micro-SD card slot, 20 digital input/output pins (of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analog inputs), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a micro USB connection, an ICSP header, and a 3 reset buttons.
The Iduino Yun cloud is similar to the Arduino Leonardo in that the ATmega32u4 has built-in USB communication, eliminating the need for a secondary processor. This allows the Yun to appear to a connected computer as a mouse and keyboard, in addition to a virtual (CDC) serial / COM port.
- Open source Linux (OpenWrt) onboard
- Compatible with Arduino IDE 1.5.4 or later, user can program, debug or upload sketches to the Arduino board via the Arduino IDE.
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Software upgradable via network
- Built-in web server
- Supports internet connection via LAN port, WiFi or 3G dongle.
- Supports USB flash to provide storage for Arduino projects.
- Failsafe design provides robust system.
AVR Arduino microcontroller
- Microcontroller ATmega32U4
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Input Voltage 5
- Digital I/O Pins 20
- PWM Channels 7
- Analog Input Pins 12
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
- Flash Memory 32 KB (of which 4 KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM 2.5 KB
- EEPROM 1 KB
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- Processor Atheros AR9331
- Architecture MIPS @400MHz
- Operating Voltage 3.3V
- Ethernet IEEE 802.3 10/100Mbit/s
- WiFi IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- USB Type-A 2.0 Host
- Card Reader Micro-SD only
- RAM 64 MB DDR2
- Flash Memory 16 MB
- WiFi: Support 150M 2.4Ghz WiFi, 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency range: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Modulation: BPSK, QPSK, CCK and OFDM (BPSK/QPSK/16-QAM/ 64-QAM)
- Sensitivity @PER: 135M : -65dBm@10%PER; 65M : -65dBm@10%PER; 54M : -68dBm@10%PER;
11M: -84dBm@8% PER; 6M: -88dBm@10% PER; 1M: -90dBm@8% PER
- Typical Distance: Indoor: 60m (max); Outdoor 150m (max) (with 2 dBi antenna)
- RF Power: 11n: 13dBm; 11g: 13-15dBm, 11b: 16-18dBm,
- Connector: I-PEX connector.
The Iduino Yun cloud has two USB connectors for different purpose:
USB Type A Female: Connect to the Linux part. it is a USB host port. User can use it to connect to USB flash, 3G dongle etc.
USB micro A Female: Connect to Atmega32u4, use can use it to upload sketch to Atmega32u4 or get debug info from 32u4.
For more information about Yun cloud, please visit our