This 3-axis accelerometer ADXL335 with signal conditioned voltage outputs, a small, thin, low power IC, It measures acceleration with a minimum full-scale range of ±3 g, and can measure the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing
applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion, shock, or vibration.
You can selects the bandwidth of the accelerometer using the CX, CY, and CZ capacitors at the XOUT, YOUT, and ZOUT pins. Bandwidths can be selected to suit the application.
- 1.8V- 3.6V single-supply operation
- Integrated X, Y, and Z axis accelerometer on a single chip
- X and Y axis has a 0.5Hz to 1600Hz bandwidth
- Z axis has a 0.5Hz to 550Hz bandwidth
- Hermetically sealed for temp and humidity resistance
- 10,000 g shock tolerant
- LFCSP_LQ Package
Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 1.45mm