Megatronics is based on many famous open-source products including: Arduino Mega 2560, RAMPS, SD Ramps. Therefore this product is an already proven design. It combines all major features of these board into a single board solution for more reliable 3D-printing. Megatronics has a powerful Atmega2560 processor with 256 kB memory, running at 16Mhz. The board can be connected to a PC using a normal USB cable. It will register as FTDI FT232R device. The board is compatible with the Arduino Mega 2560 and will therefor be easily programmed from the Arduino IDE.
- Microcontroller: Atmega2560-16AU
- Operating Voltage Electronics:5V
- Operating Voltage High:12-24V (15A heated bed, 7A electronics)
- DC Current per I/O Pin:40mA
- Clock Speed:16Mhz
- Improved thermo couple support.
- Second thermo couple supported
- Support for 6 stepper drivers
- SMD fuses and MOSFETs
- Extra MOSFET, making 4 regular MOSFETs and one for heated bed.
- Support for the new DRV8825 Pololu stepper drivers
- The board can be powered from 12V1 (12V MAX), by setting a jumper
- The LCD contrast can be adjusted with a trimpot
- 12V1 has a diode to protect against reverse polarization
- The 5V line is protected by a 500mA resettable fuse
- A piezo is included to allow the printer to give feedback with sound
- Each stepper driver slot has a breakout to connect external stepper drivers to the board.
- Four layer high quality PCB board
- Thermocouple:On board support for connecting two thermo couples
- SD Card:Autonomous printing from Micro SD card on board
- Five MOSFETs:The board has 4 regular MOSFETs and oneMOSFET for the heated bed (IRLS3034PBF) to support many needs.
- Up to 6 stepper drivers:Compatible with RAMPS, 6 slots for stepper drivers(not included). Modularized to make replacement easy for damaged drivers. Also the new DRV8825 Pololu stepper drivers are supported.
- Support for many peripherals:The board's functions can be easily extended with LCD, keypad etc.
How to buy
Click here to buy Megatronics V2.0