Arduino MP3 shield board with TF card
This MP3 shield board is designed based on VS1053B from VLSI. using this shiled you can plug in your arduino UNO/MEGA direcly as showing in pic, dont' need need to hook up with jumpers, it's becomes more easy to play music compared with the tiny mp3 breakout board. VS1053 is a versatile MP3 codec processor that is capable of decoding a variety of music formats,including Ogg Vorbis/MP3/AAC/WMA/MIDI audio. For the best headphone listening experience, the VS1053 includes EarSpeaker spatial processing which accurately simulates how a room with stereo loudspeakers would sound. In addition to being able to decode all major formats, VS1053 is capable of recording in Ogg Vobis file.
With the TF card slot on the other side of the board, you can play mp3 files from TF card using this breakout. It is easily to drop it in your project or make a mp3 player using your Arduino or other microcontroller. Features Can play a variety of music formats, support for OGG encoding real-time recording SPI interface, the control signal lines are led out A headphone and stereo output A microphone for recording A line_in input interface Power indicator 3.3V and 2.8V of LDO chip AMS-1117 on board, provides up to 800mA current A single power supply: +5 VDC 12.288 Mhz crystal TF cart slot.
- Can play a variety of music formats, support for OGG encoding real-time recording
- SPI interface, the control signal lines are led out
- A headphone and stereo output
- A microphone for recording
- A line_in input interface
- Power indicator
- 3.3V and 2.8V of LDO chip AMS-1117 on board, provides up to 800mA current
- A single power supply: +5 VDC
- 12.288 Mhz crystal
- TF card slot
- Ogg Vorbis
- MP3 = MPEG 1 & 2 audio layer III (CBR+VBR+ABR)
- MP1 & MP2 = MPEG 1 & 2 audio layers I & II optional
- MPEG4 / 2 AAC-LC(+PNS), HE-AAC v2 (Level 3) (SBR + PS)
- WMA4.0/4.1/7/8/9 all profiles (5-384 kbps)
- FLAC lossless audio with software plugin (upto 24 bits, 48 kHz)
- WAV (PCM + IMA ADPCM)
- General MIDI 1 / SP-MIDI format 0
Encodes formats from mic/line
- Ogg Vorbis with software plugin
- IMA ADPCM
- 16-bit PCM
Here is guide illustrate you how to connect VS1053 breakout to Arduino Uno and play mp3 stored in your TF card.
After connecting your Arduino to the VS1053 breakout board, insert the TF card which stores your mp3 files with the filename like "track001.mp3", "track002.mp3" and etc into the TF card slot.
Download the File:MP3-TF.zip and put them in the folder /Arduino1.0/libraries/, then open the Arduino IDE 1.0 and upload the examples MP3Shield-Library-Demo.
Open the serial monitor with the baudrate 115200, input the number 'x' will play the corresponding mp3 file "track00x.mp3" in your TF card.
How to buy
Click here to buy: http://www.geeetech.com/arduino-mp3-shield-board-with-tf-card-p-604.html