- 3D PRINTER 
- 3D printer filament 
- MICROCONTROLLER 
- Mini PC 
- UAV 
- FRIENDLY ARM 
- ROBOTICS 
- BREAKOUT 
- SENSORS 
- DISPLAY 
- WIRELESS 
- ACCESSORY 
- COMPONENT 
- TOOLS 
- OE(D) M Service 
This is a project that is based on Sanguinololu. The ATmega644P has been replaced with an Atmel AT90USB1286 MCU. This Microcontroller has on-chip USB, removing the need for the FTDI USB UART. LUFA CDC bootloader preinstalled on the AT90USB1286 allows you to upload the firmware in the Arduino IDE through USB cable . All of the through hole resistors and capacitors have been replaced with 0805 SMT components. Like the Sanguinololu the Teensylu has expansion headers supporting I2C, SPI, UART, and ADC pins. All extra I/O ports of the AT90USB have been broken out to headers for prototyping.
1. The board is small,only 100mm x 60mm (4" x 2.4")
2. Teensylu clone, Atmel's AT90USB1286 - AT90USB1287 drop-in compatible for 20mhz support
3. LUFA CDC bootloader preinstalled on the AT90USB1286 allows you to upload the firmware in the Arduino IDE through USB cable.
4. Up to 4 Pololu stepper driver boards (or Pololu compatible) on-board (X,Y,Z,Extruder) (without voltage regulator)
5. 2 thermistor connectors with circuitry
6. 2 N-MOSFETs for extruder/bed heaters
7. 1 N-MOSFET for low power fan or motor
8. Additional 14 pin header with 11 I/O for prototyping
9. SMT Components sized at 0805 for easier soldering.
10. Edge connectors enabling right-angle connections
11. Silkscreen for connectors on both sides of the board, facilitating bottom cable connections
12. 14 Extra pins available for expansion and development - 6 analog and 8 digital (Fully compatabile with Sanguinololu), with the following capabilities
-- UART1 (RX and TX)
-- I2C (SDA and SCL)
-- SPI (MOSI, MISO, SCK)
-- PWM pin (1)
-- Analog I/O (6)
13. Supports multiple power configurations (Carried from Sanguinololu)
-- Logic & Motors supplied by ATX power supply (needs molex harddrive connector, and optional 4pin atx connector for additional 12v)
14. Selectable 12v/5v endstop voltage
-- 4 endstops including 4th stop called E-Stop to be used as an emergency stop, or extruder stop (to be added in firmware).
-- Motors supplied by 5mm screw terminal 7-35V
-- Logic supplied by USB bus
-- Logic supplied by optional on-board voltage regulator (molex harddrive connector cannot be installed at the same time)
-- On-board USB connectivity
Repetier List_of_Firmware#Repetier-Firmware: Supported, use MOTHERBOARD == 8.
grbl List_of_Firmware#Grbl: No official support yet, but works with Lincomatic's fork.
(Other firmwares are currently untested but any firmware for an arduino mega should work with proper pin setup.)
For more information, please kindly check Wiki page.