- 3D PRINTER 
- 3D printer filament 
- MICROCONTROLLER 
- Mini PC 
- UAV 
- FRIENDLY ARM 
- ROBOTICS 
- BREAKOUT 
- SENSORS 
- DISPLAY 
- WIRELESS 
- ACCESSORY 
- COMPONENT 
- TOOLS 
- OE(D) M Service 
Features: This product is reduced from the SUPERPRO/5000. Support devices less than SUPERPRO/5000, other function is equal to it.
* Support devices with Vcc from 1.2V to 5V.
* Extremely fast speed. P+V 64 Mb NOR FLASH memory in 11.3 seconds.
* Built with 144 universal pin-drivers. Universal adaptors are available for varies packages up to 144 pins. New device support will be easier.
* PC hosted mode and stand-alone mode. Under PC hosted modes the programmer is controlled by a PC via USB2.0 (high speed) to program a chip. Under stand-alone mode the programmer is controlled via the 6-KEY keypad and the 20 character by 4 line LCD display. A CF card is used to store the project files. User can operate multiple units to construct a concurrent multiprogramming system thank for the stand-alone mode.
* ISP/ICP programming capability available via ISP/ICP adaptor
* Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms are used for high reliability. 5% and 10% Vcc verification enhances programming reliability.
* Advanced and powerful functions.
Production mode start chip operation at the moment the chip is inserted in the socket properly.
Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one touch step.
Password can be set for project files and production volume control
Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence.
Serial numbers generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
Log file is useful for quality tracking.
* Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
* WINDOWS XP/VISTA compatibility