- 3D PRINTER 
- 3D printer filament 
- MICROCONTROLLER 
- Mini PC 
- UAV 
- FRIENDLY ARM 
- ROBOTICS 
- BREAKOUT 
- SENSORS 
- DISPLAY 
- WIRELESS 
- ACCESSORY 
- COMPONENT 
- TOOLS 
- OE(D) M Service 
1. This product is currently in stock in our US, DE and AU warehouse. For customers from the above areas, your printer will be shipped from oversea warehouse directly. If it is out of stock, your printer will be shipped from China.
2. please choose express delivery shipping method for this product.
3.For the 3D touch sensor just have stock in Chinese warehouse , if you order together with the printer, the printer will be shipped from oversea warehouse while the sensor is shipped from China.
* Please contact our sales if you have more enquiries: email@example.com
Geeetech Prusa I3 X is a new member of the prestigious Prusa I3 family, it was engineered to provide redefined usability, quality, performance and most important, best affordability in desktop 3D printer market.
The Geeetech Prusa I3 X is made from piano-black laser-cut acrylic frame. To maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charm, Geeetech Prusa I3 X is also a DIY kit, which provide you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch.
Geeetech Prusa I3 X has a wide range of customers , young or old, professional or amateur, as long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss our Prusa I3 X.
1.Multiple 3D printing filament supportable: PLA,ABS, Wood-Polymer, Nylon, flexible PLA and PVA.
2.200x200x170mm printing volume, just right for you.
3. 0.1mm printing precision
4. 8-mm-thick laser cut acrylic frame for rigidity and long life
5. Stainless steel rail rods, gears, bearings and connectors for smoother movement
6. All metal pulleys for improved functionality and performance
7. Super-flat aluminum alloy print surface for better adherence
8. Quick-release feed gears for faster and fluent filament feeding
9. Filament size: 1.75mm
10.Nozzles sizes: 0.30mm, 0.35mm
For detailed information, please refer to wiki
The firmware is pre-installed, if you need to do modifications, please download firmware here.
Print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF).
Build volume: 200 x200x170mm
Layer resolution: 0.1-0.3mm
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.3mm, 0.35mm
Filament type: PLA,ABS, Wood-Polymer, Nylon, flexible PLA and PVA.
Operating system: Windows/Mac/Linux
Control software:Easy Print, Repetier-Host, Printrun
File format: .STL， G-code
Max heated bed temperature: about 110
Max extruder temperature: about 260°C
Input: 115V/1.5A or 230V/0.75A
Connectivity: USB, SD card (support stand-alone printing)
Frame: Laser-cut Acrylic plate of 8 mm thickness
Build Platform: Super-flat aluminum alloy+MK2A heat-bed
XYZ Rods: Wear-resistant, stainless steel
Physical Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions: 490 x 450 x 490 mm
Shipping box: 530 x 460 x 180 mm
Net weight: 8.7kg
Shipping weight: 10.5kg
1 x I3-X 3D printer kit.
1 x Ejector pin (free add-on)
1 x Grater(free add-on)
1 x Screw-driver(free add-on)
1 x spool holder(free add-on)
1 x Starter filament 3 meters (free add-on)
1 x Spool holder set(free add-on)