M201 with GTM32 Pro board Z stop error

jnyriz

M201 with GTM32 Pro board Z stop error

Post by jnyriz » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:08 pm

Having difficulty homing my M201 because the Z axis stop doesn't seem to work. It keeps pressing into the bed and grinding the motors. It's getting voltage on the kill switch, I've upload the latest firmware for the board V1.0.03(for the Pro board), and I've tried offsetting the Z axis in the Repetier-host software with the Slic3r slicer. In fact, none of the axis stops seem to engage and kill the motors. I'm not sure if the firmware is buggy or it's not taking hold on the printer. Any suggestions? :x :(

William
Site Admin

Re: M201 with GTM32 Pro board Z stop error

Post by William » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:11 pm

jnyriz wrote:Having difficulty homing my M201 because the Z axis stop doesn't seem to work. It keeps pressing into the bed and grinding the motors. It's getting voltage on the kill switch, I've upload the latest firmware for the board V1.0.03(for the Pro board), and I've tried offsetting the Z axis in the Repetier-host software with the Slic3r slicer. In fact, none of the axis stops seem to engage and kill the motors. I'm not sure if the firmware is buggy or it's not taking hold on the printer. Any suggestions? :x :(
Hi,
1、I suggest you to upload the firmware with EasyPrint software which you can download in this link:http://www.geeetech.com/specialpage/software/.Check the attachment.
2、As to motor's issue,I think the endstop might have some problems.Check the connection between board and you can replace the bad one with another good one to figure out.
Attachments
snipaste_20170427_170443.png
snipaste_20170427_170443.png (73.83 KiB) Viewed 5116 times
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!