Working firmware for Pi3 Pro X2 Dual extruder printer

Slayer456

Working firmware for Pi3 Pro X2 Dual extruder printer

Post by Slayer456 » Fri May 13, 2016 8:42 am

Hello!
Does anyone, out there, have a copy of the firmware for my machine that is known to work/has the right settings already set? Aside from one of the Z-Axis drivers not working, and manual control in Reppiteer not quite right, it seems to want to work. If I send it a sliced file, it goes through all the motions (except for the Z-axis). If you could send me a version that will work, I would surely appreciate it.
Don't know why Geeetech doesn't provide one...
Thanks!

Admin

Re: Working firmware for Pi3 Pro X2 Dual extruder printer

Post by Admin » Fri May 13, 2016 5:10 pm

Slayer456

Post by Slayer456 » Sat May 14, 2016 12:10 pm

That is the firmware that I have already downloaded and tried. It doesn't even have the X-axis stepper moving in the right direction.
I'm looking for a complete configuration, proven to work with my printer. If these printers are capable of working properly, surely the
manufacturor should be able to provide firmware already configured to work with the hardware that they are selling?

Admin

Post by Admin » Sat May 14, 2016 1:59 pm

Slayer456 wrote:That is the firmware that I have already downloaded and tried. It doesn't even have the X-axis stepper moving in the right direction.
I'm looking for a complete configuration, proven to work with my printer. If these printers are capable of working properly, surely the
manufacturor should be able to provide firmware already configured to work with the hardware that they are selling?

the direction is not only determined by the firmware, if the wire order in the motor is adverse, you still need to change the direction,
please refer to this post for motor direction change
http://www.geeetech.com/forum/viewtopic ... 17&t=17037