Problem with my Geeetech prusa i3 X PRO printer

FluksikartoN

Problem with my Geeetech prusa i3 X PRO printer

Post by FluksikartoN » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:45 pm

Basically when it was finally build the X end stop was reversed so i checked google and i have to reupload the marlin firmware.

But now i have 2 strange issues :

first issue is that : the extruder motor is a little bit blocking each second i mean the extruder extrudes but i can hear that the extruder motor is blocking a little bit all the time so i its obvious something is not right with the extruder and i think the extruder is not extruding enough filament

second issue : This issue is so strange.. When i hit the print button the X/Y/Z axises go to the endstops and wait untill the extruder heat and bed heat reach their target heat so far so good, but sometimes they move normal to the endstops and sometimes they move superfast and the bed actually hit hard the endstop which is very bad. Also when the printing starts sometimes it prints normal with normal speed but sometimes it goes super fast so i tested some things and here what i found
I started to print a cube with 2.5cmx2.5cmx2.5cm it started the print normally ( not fast ) and after like 2 minutes again it switched to (fast mode) and the bed started to move quickly and it wasn't printing cube anymore instead it was printing a rectangle so i guess sometimes the Slicer when slicing gives this unusual commands to freak out my X/Y/Z axis or somehow the arduino i reuploaded bugs the printer somehow.

So the issues:
Extruder motor is blocking a little bit ( I have seen it with my flashlight ) which is not normal
And second the printer FREAKS OUT somehow and the axises start to move very quickly which is not normal again

I will create a videoclip and make some images later to explain better what is going on with my printer
About the Arduino Reupload : I downloaded a folder for my printer from the website . I downloaded Arduino 1.0.1 and opened the marlin.ino file in the program then i clicked configuration.h(i think that was the name of the tab) and changed
X AXIS END STOP INVERTED from false to true so i modified this code to this
#define X AXIS END STOP INVERTED true(i think the code looked like this im not sure) so this made my X axis endstop works correctly not stopping the extruder holder from going to the right position
and after this modification i reuploaded the firmware correctly (i saw the Upload Fininshed in the Arduino).
So the printer works fine except those 2 issues can i get some support to make things work properly :D

Mark

Re: Problem with my Geeetech prusa i3 X PRO printer

Post by Mark » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:06 pm

1. the extruder poblem, you can chek this link first:
http://www.geeetech.com/forum/viewtopic ... 19&t=17097
2. the speed in the slic3r settings, are they too fast? you need to set a proper speed for different layers and primeters:
60219210229.jpg
60219210229.jpg (38.4 KiB) Viewed 11160 times

FluksikartoN

Post by FluksikartoN » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:21 pm

but in the first 2 minutes the bridges fill speed was normal and then it freaked out and sometimes it freaks out just at the beggining and the bed hit the end so i have to emergency stop

Mark

Post by Mark » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:27 pm

are your hardware all good? I mean the bearings, the belt tightness, the motor, motor driver and it's voltage, are they all proper?
you can check out this link for motors and driver:
http://www.geeetech.com/forum/viewtopic ... 17&t=17038

FluksikartoN

Post by FluksikartoN » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:11 pm

they are allright the fact that at the begginng is fine and then it freaks out means that its not from the hardware in my opinion its something in the software except the extruder problem which im reading right now

FluksikartoN

Post by FluksikartoN » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:19 pm

i think everything is fine the fact that it freaks out later not at the beggining of the printer means that motors/shafts/hardware things are ok except the voltage i dont know how to check it im from bulgaria and i dont know if im using 110V or 220V
i think its on 220V switched on otherwise it would be an obvious problem and it wouldnt do anything at all

FluksikartoN

Post by FluksikartoN » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:35 pm

Hello i think the bed speed freaking is done and its normal now but the extruder motor still bother me ill send you a video not very clear
WHen i test he extrution the motor is extruding but its blocked somewhere and it creates blocking noise for each point of extrution in the Repetier Host

url here:
http://sendvid.com/yegsv3kb
It can be seen that it extrudes but this blocking is not normal i want to fix it

gepd

Post by gepd » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:22 am

I have the same problem (extruder click) the weird thing is, it only clicks when is printing, if I move it manually (from the LCD) it does not have problem

what could it be?