Extrusion motor hello

tassat01

Extrusion motor hello

Post by tassat01 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:17 pm

Hi everyone after a delay of about 2 months I finally I put my A10 back together. And have replace the motherboard and the extruder head. After issues a while back where the temperature wasn't showing on the display yet it was continually heating up. I have a little problem now that the extruder motors are running backwards so when you try and do a print it doesn't feed the filament but it is sucking the filament out at a very incredibly slow rate. what is the easiest way of fixing this hopefully one of yous will be able to give me a bit of insight.

William
Site Admin

Re: Extrusion motor hello

Post by William » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:46 am

Hi,regarding the extruder motor reversal, you can try to change the direction of the extruder motor in the firmware.

For your temperature issue, you can provide a specific video.

So that we can solve the problem better.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

tassat01

Post by tassat01 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:39 am

Thanks for the 2 replies and could you provided some details about changing it in the firmware on how to do this

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:03 am

-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

tassat01

Post by tassat01 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:27 am

Ive been looking to see where the firmware is for the A10m and don't seem to be able to find it, and how to edit it to reverse the extruder motors so they reverse the motors. I cant understand why replacing the motherboard you have to go through all this trouble of fixing things up.

Can a post for the firmware be posted to download it, and where to reverse the extruder motors.

Im only new at this

tassat01

Post by tassat01 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:20 pm

So there is no that can be compiled for an A10m with arduino to reverse the filament motors.
I hope this isn’t the case cause that seems Geeetech isn’t showing support for their products.

I’ll try to flash one of the hex files shown when I figure how that’s done.

tassat01

Post by tassat01 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:09 pm

Is there anyway to extract the old info from the previous board and flash it to the new board

tassat01

Post by tassat01 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:27 pm

After lots and messing about and trying some other firmwares the Geeetech one for the A10m worked. I mistakenly used the one with the bltouch then changed to the one without. Working great now. Just have to tweak and check. I’ll see how the multi color lizard goes

tassat01

Post by tassat01 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:40 am

Awesome. Cheers thanks for that. I'll definatly check it out. After a few months being printerless it's like learning again. Printed the geeetech lizard and it worked awesome. Next project this weekend is to install the bltouch and update firmware again. The blower motor for the hotend how many volts was that.