got my A10M today, put it together but can't use it. My Z- Axis is only moving downwards. The motor is loud, producing an unpleasant noise. I'm using Repetier host.
What I tried:
- updating firmware (https://www.geeetech.com/download.html?download_id=31) from here without 3dtouch
- I checked my endstops with M119 they behave correctly
- I switched the z driver with the y driver on the board. No change so driver seems to be fine.
I can't think of anything else, cabling already done by geeetech. impossible to plug in wrong. So maybe the board is faulty but thats something i can't test. Can anyone else think of a solution for that. Would be gratefull.
Additionally to the above steps i tried the following:
- I switched cables from Y to the Z Axis and it moved up and down without problems, no weird sounds...absolutely smoothless.
- to make sure that the z cables are fine i switched them too...same problems with the y cables powering the z motor via the z plug on the board. Can't move upwards and strange noises.
So I need a replacement board
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests