Gifted a Geeetech A10 but impossible to find documentation or support online

William
Site Admin

Re: Gifted a Geeetech A10 but impossible to find documentation or support online

Post by William » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:55 am

Heera wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:42 pm
I gave an A10 to my brother this Christmas, but we couldn’t get the printer to print the first test model (some problem with MINTEMP for bed and extruder).

We’ve googled quite a lot, but the Geeetech website seems to be down. Sarkari Result Tutuapp Vidmate

Do you know if it’s been like this for a while and if yes, where can we find alternative help? Only on Facebook?

Thanks.
Could you give us more details of it?
Pls let us know it then we can help to check it
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Akuma

Re: Gifted a Geeetech A10 but impossible to find documentation or support online

Post by Akuma » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:10 am

I would like anyone just to tell me what the hell the retration settings are supposed to be between extruders. I have it at 18mm right now but really I'm flying blind because there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on line about what this is supposed to be, and I have been asking for months in various places and no one seems to know the answer.

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:03 am

Akuma wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:10 am
I would like anyone just to tell me what the hell the retration settings are supposed to be between extruders. I have it at 18mm right now but really I'm flying blind because there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on line about what this is supposed to be, and I have been asking for months in various places and no one seems to know the answer.
The default of the retraction of the A10M:
1.Retract speed:40mm/s
2.Retract distance:6.5mm
Then you need to calibrate the Estep to 430~460
And check the filament of the slice setting is 1.75mm(On cura the default is 2.85mm)

The default of the retraction of the A10:
1.Retract speed:40mm/s
2.Retract distance:4mm
Then you need to calibrate the Estep to 93
And check the filament of the slice setting is 1.75mm(On cura the default is 2.85mm)
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Akuma

Post by Akuma » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:06 am

Thanks, but if you read my comment I'm asking about the retract between extruders. When it switches from one to the other for dual printing.
I should make it clear that I'm talking about the A10M. Not sure why there isn't a separate forum for this printer as it makes it very confusing sometimes.