A10M Mixing color

robbyrossi

A10M Mixing color

Post by robbyrossi » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:42 am

Hello community,

I have bought a Geetech A10M but in "easy print" I not found a way to print with mixing color/dual extruding and not found A10M printer (also firmware upgrade).

There are a guide to print with mixing color with easy print and see A10M printer?

Please help me

Thanks in advance

Regards

Akuma

Re: A10M Mixing color

Post by Akuma » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:34 pm

Sorry I don't know what "easy print" is. I would try going on YouTube. There are plenty of videos showing how to dual colour print with it. That's how I learned

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Re: A10M Mixing color

Post by _kaktus_ » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:01 am

Hello.
:mrgreen:

This is a software of the GT brand, functionally similar to Repetier-Host and the like. ;)

When you issue a T1 or T0 command while printing, the active extruder is switched.

In addition, check that your model has a function in the control panel that allows you to mix and / or switch the active extruder.

Adding commands I was talking about directly in the prepared Gcode script will switch extruder support. When you load two colors of filament into extruders, you will receive a two-color (or more) printout.
:D
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.