237 degree - Bed Temperature - Error:Temperature heated bed switched off. MAXTEMP triggered

Scenator

237 degree - Bed Temperature - Error:Temperature heated bed switched off. MAXTEMP triggered

Post by Scenator » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:02 am

Hello,

I assembled my new geeetech duplicator last week and he printed well.
Today, I changed the nozzle and after turning the printer on, The Display shows "Err: MAXTEMP Bed" - but Nozzle and bed are cold:
237 degree - Bed Temperature is displayed!
159 degree - Extruder-Temperature is displayed!

Repetier-Host log-file
19:44:06.141 : Error:Temperature heated bed switched off. MAXTEMP triggered !!
19:44:06.141 : Error:Printer stopped due to errors. Fix the error and use M999 to restart. (Temperature is reset. Set it after restarting)

Even if I remove the bed-cable form bed and/or remove it from board - the same error still occures.

Does anybody has an idea to solf this problem?

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Re: 237 degree - Bed Temperature - Error:Temperature heated bed switched off. MAXTEMP triggered

Post by _kaktus_ » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:55 pm

Scenator wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:02 am
Hello,

Even if I remove the bed-cable form bed and/or remove it from board - the same error still occures.

Does anybody has an idea to solf this problem?
This may indicate that your measuring circuit is not working properly.

Somewhere there may be a short circuit or poor contact.
I would check the circuit of the thermistor in the modified device carefully.
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.

elenasalvatore429

Re: 237 degree - Bed Temperature - Error:Temperature heated bed switched off. MAXTEMP triggered

Post by elenasalvatore429 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:33 pm

Thankfully! This is absolutely astonishing and delightful post. This post is much similar to the Daft Punk Jacket article. I’m pleased to share the appreciated information.

creshbunny

Post by creshbunny » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:04 am

Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic details , I too conceive this s a very fantastic website Hotmail