Mecreator 2 big problems

sope

Mecreator 2 big problems

Post by sope » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:08 pm

Hello,
i'm not quite a rooki with 3dprinting, but now i need help:
my Mecreator2 is no longer usable. First layer doesnt stick to bed, and the following layers produce wont be printed well, not sticking together.
As far as i have located the problem it seems to under-extrude. I changed the extruder motor, cleaned the drivewheel and put a new nozzle on it.
No success. If it managed to print some layers, they wont stick together properly.
If i help the extruder by pushing the filament by hand a little bit, it seems to be better.
Calibrating the extruder by measuring and correcting the e-steps brings no success.
Leveling the bed with several distances, more ore less doesnt help. At the moment i think of a mainboard/driverproblem.

Any ideas?
thanks!

Aspirabriciole

Re: Mecreator 2 big problems

Post by Aspirabriciole » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:45 pm

Aspirabriciole Senza fili ricaricabile 14.8V 2200MAh con 7 accessori indispensabili aspiratore portatile potente da 7kpa capienza 500ML Filtro HEPA Umido e Secco Montaggio Muro

Denesikk

Post by Denesikk » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:41 pm

sope wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:08 pm
Hello,
my Mecreator2 is no longer usable. First layer doesnt stick to bed, and the following layers produce wont be printed well, not sticking together.
As far as i have located the problem it seems to under-extrude. I changed the extruder motor, cleaned the drivewheel and put a new nozzle on it.
No success. If it managed to print some layers, they wont stick together properly.
If i help the extruder by pushing the filament by hand a little bit, it seems to be better.
Calibrating the extruder by measuring and correcting the e-steps brings no success.
Leveling the bed with several distances, more ore less doesnt help. At the moment i think of a mainboard/driverproblem.
myprepaidcenter.com
Any ideas?
thanks!
My MeCreator 2 is sometimes giving me lines with too little filament. It is new, had it for a few days only. New to 3D printing.
Did a test, warmed the head to 220C, and used Repetier to tell the printer to feed 100mm filament, it was feeding only 83mm.
Tried a tower where I went from 100 to 125% filament flow, and it started clicking probably around 110% (so still when it was pushing 10% too little).

See tower and a #3dprinty boat. Seems like the first layers with holes on the boat is the same level as the first issues on the tower, and the tower keeps having underextrusion problems (?). Some person suggested it is Z-axis issues, so lubricated with PTFE bicycle spray grease.

Other person suggested it is extrusion, and that E calibration will help the most. As I could find on the Internet, it seems like I need to change in formware, recompile and upload. No problem. But if I hear clicking like every 2 seconds, I likely can not feed much faster. And increasing in software did not help as you can see. Only seemed to give more issues, less extrusion. Any ideas on what I can do to help fix the issues

The 3Dprinty boat was supposed to use 4.9 meters of filament, which should weight in at around 3g/meter (assuming data from Internet on 330 meters/kg holds). So around 15g, But it comes out at 9.6g. So I clearly have under extrusion issues. Maybe the nozzle is 0.3 and not .4 ? How can I tell ? Or maybe something clogged ?
Last edited by Denesikk on Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Watkinss

Post by Watkinss » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:15 pm

sope wrote:
Hello,
Wendys Survey
Any ideas?
thanks!
My MeCreator 2 is sometimes giving me lines with too little filament. It is new, had it for a few days only. New to 3D printing.
Did a test, warmed the head to 220C, and used Repetier to tell the printer to feed 100mm filament, it was feeding only 83mm.
Tried a tower where I went from 100 to 125% filament flow, and it started clicking probably around 110% (so still when it was pushing 10% too little).

See tower and a #3dprinty boat. Seems like the first layers with holes on the boat is the same level as the first issues on the tower, and the tower keeps having underextrusion problems (?). Some person suggested it is Z-axis issues, so lubricated with PTFE bicycle spray grease.

please suggest any solution .
any help will be appericiated.

Keys214

Post by Keys214 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:32 pm

MeCreator 2 is our new desktop 3D printer with half-opened and After setting, Paycheckrecordsclick the connect button on the top left corner of main interface. If you have any problem when you use the printer, you can visit our forum.
Last edited by Keys214 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

simoneraineop

Post by simoneraineop » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:50 am

Watkinss wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:15 pm
sope wrote:
Hello,
mykfcexperience
MyPrepaidCenter

Any ideas?
thanks!

please suggest any solution .
any help will be appericiated.
solution has already been shared

Davidhowdy

jack listens

Post by Davidhowdy » Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:03 pm

Complete the Jack Listens study https://www.thetechsurveys.com/jacklistens/, and get a Coupon for FREE Tacos or BOGO Offer.

Davidhowdy

Talktobootspharmacy

Post by Davidhowdy » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:17 pm

Might want to direct a study for realizing how well they are functioning. You could win IPad 4 Mini 128GB Wifi just by partaking in the https://www.thetechsurveys.com/www-talk ... rmacy-com/
Also, take other customer feedback surveys at the official website https://www.thetechsurveys.com/

mycfavisit

mycfavisitssurvey

Post by mycfavisit » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:55 pm

Chick-fil-A needs to be a main eatery in the US. In this way, eatery needs to realize every one of the cons in regards to the café, its foundation, administration, and its food. For that we have a study gateway i.e., https://www.mycfavisit.blog/