Mecreator2 marlin1.1.9, by kaisar99

kaisar99

Mecreator2 marlin1.1.9, by kaisar99

Post by kaisar99 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:09 pm

Marlin 1.1.9 Firmware for Mecreator2 with GT2560 revB.

Hello. Mecreator2 Users...

I didn't have any Google search data, so I made it myself.

I hope you use it well.

www.thingiverse.com/thing:3433829
Attachments
MeCreator2_marlin1.1.9_GT2560revB.zip
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 692 times

cybor462

Re: Mecreator2 marlin1.1.9, by kaisar99

Post by cybor462 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:23 am

Thanks for your work to get some new firmware for these printers. I have flashed it but it will not print in the center of the bed. It prints in the right rear corner. I did the homing procedure and saved it no change, I went into Marlin and entered the max and min x +y no change. I am flashing back to the firmware I had in it which is very old.
Can you help me get it to print in the middle? I want to use the new stuff.
Thanks

Ok so I found that by flashing with the sd card in will mess it up. I removed the card and re flashed and now it prints in the center again. I have several other issues. When I load a file off the sd card the printer homes and then tries to print. The bed or nozzle do not heat and the printer tries to print. Also I found that on the 2nd layer when the part cooling fan is supposed to be on it does not come on. I have it set in the slicer to come on and it did great until I flashed it with 1.1.9.
What do I need to do to get it working? I really want to use 1.1.9. I tried to flash with the firmware that was in it and it will not compile. Not sure whats up wit that so I need to get the 1.1.9 working. Any help you can offer is great.
Thanks