spare parts?

skypuppy

spare parts?

Post by skypuppy » Wed May 09, 2018 1:03 am

I've truly put some scratches in my bed trying to remove VERY stuck parts, even using the blue painters tape. If I should need to replace that bed, where does one find the part list to order from, and it's price of course?

Thanks.

Gingko
Site Admin

Re: spare parts?

Post by Gingko » Wed May 09, 2018 5:33 pm

maybe you can search them from the official website:
http://www.geeetech.com/

skypuppy

Post by skypuppy » Sun May 13, 2018 3:07 am

Haha, we're ON the official website!

skypuppy

Post by skypuppy » Fri May 18, 2018 12:55 pm

Through the "official" geeeeeeetech webpage, contact us, I sent them a message asking about a replacement bed. Guess what? Their reply was "local vendor." Well, if I KNEW who a local vendor was I wouldn't be contacting them! I bought my whole unit from Amazon and AFAIK, they don't supply parts. Geeeeeeeeeetech didn't bother pointing me toward any distributor, vendor, jailhouse, or grocery store. None. Nada.

I'm so glad I bought a unit from a vendor who gives such WONDERFUL aftermarket service, even during warranty period. Be advised.

ejo

Post by ejo » Fri May 18, 2018 3:41 pm

In your case, your local vendor is Amazon and they have pretty good customer service. If they dont have the part, they probably can tell you more precisely where to contact.

And if you need to buy new part, contacting Geeetech's sales department may be more successful than technical support.