Y-Axis Traveling out of bounds (3DTouch)

GyverX

Y-Axis Traveling out of bounds (3DTouch)

Post by GyverX » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:01 pm

What I have
Geeetech i3 Pro W (Wood) GT2560 Rev A Board (White) Antlabs 3DTouch with Mount plate. Firmware for PROW+3Dtouch uploading using Arduino 1.0.1

I was un able to find any information on this and I am left with no other course of action than to post this topic.
After uploading, Unplugging for complete shut down then powering on, Plugging in (USB) and sending a G28 to the printer the X-Axes sends to the far right and the Y-axis (Bed) sends completely to the front and then the stepper keeps going for about a second making the belt slip on the pulley. (God Awful noise when that happens). I have to use a 400 for the z axis because of the rods that came with my printer but the last upload I just left it and the bed does the same thing-Tries to travel further than it should.

I have been trying to get this 3D Touch to work for about 3 days now with other firmware, due to the i3 Pro Bed only having 3 contacts to the rails (2 on one side and 1 on the other) I think this is what is causing a slight bow in the center of my bed, and in turn I can not make larger prints that utilizes the full size of the bed.

Something tells me there is something else going on that is making my Y-Axis wanting to travel so far.

Can anyone help with this?
Thanks in advance