How to install the firmware for GT2560 with 3Dtouch

matias918

How to install the firmware for GT2560 with 3Dtouch

Post by matias918 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:28 am

hello , ive got a i3 proC im trying to upgrade my printer to 3dtouch , i went to the firmware thread and select :
6) Firmware for I3 pro C
Update:
Fixed the endstop error(Default endstop logic status is the"false")
2019/2/27
Marlin 1.1.8 for proC with GT2560VA/A+/2.0
1.Inculde 3dtouch config and no 3dtouch cofing
2.Added the new menu for extruder+hotend
Getech i3 pro C (Marlin 1.1.8 for all).zip
(2.64 MiB) Downloaded 973 times
then i reemplace the configuration.h from the 3dtouch folder and paste it on the marlin folder.
after that i open with the arduino 1.0.1, select the serial port and the mother gt2560. then i press the compile button and display a error message, i dont know nothing about debug error on arduino.

Code: Select all

In file included from /MarlinConfig.h:40,
                 from blinkm.cpp:27:
/SanityCheck.h:36:4: error: #error "Marlin requires C++11 support (gcc >= 4.7, Arduino IDE >= 1.6.8). Please upgrade your toolchain."
In file included from /MarlinConfig.h:40,
                 from blinkm.cpp:27:
SanityCheck.h:295: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
SanityCheck.h:578: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
SanityCheck.h:637: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
SanityCheck.h:749: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
SanityCheck.h:824: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
SanityCheck.h:825: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
SanityCheck.h:826: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
SanityCheck.h:827: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
SanityCheck.h:828: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
SanityCheck.h:829: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
SanityCheck.h:1311: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
SanityCheck.h:1516: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before 'float'
SanityCheck.h:1516: error: expected unqualified-id before ',' token
SanityCheck.h:1517: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '=' token
SanityCheck.h:1517: error: expected unqualified-id before ',' token
SanityCheck.h:1518: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '=' token
SanityCheck.h:1519: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
SanityCheck.h:1520: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
SanityCheck.h:1521: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
SanityCheck.h:1522: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
SanityCheck.h:1523: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
SanityCheck.h:1524: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
the next step i do its use the 1.6.8 arduino SW , and do the serial port and board selection.
when i compile i get the following error:

In file included from sketch\pins_GT2560_REV_A_PLUS.h:29:0,

from sketch\pins.h:176,

from sketch\MarlinConfig.h:34,

from sketch\G26_Mesh_Validation_Tool.cpp:27:

sketch\pins_GT2560_REV_A.h:34:0: warning: "BOARD_NAME" redefined [enabled by default]

#define BOARD_NAME "GT2560 Rev.A"

^

In file included from sketch\pins.h:176:0,

sketch\pins_GT2560_REV_A_PLUS.h:27:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition

#define BOARD_NAME "GT2560 Rev.A+"

^

In file included from sketch\MarlinConfig.h:40:0,

SanityCheck.h:829: error: static assertion failed: FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION can't be reached by the Z probe.

static_assert(FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION >= MIN_PROBE_Y, "FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION can't be reached by the Z probe.");

^

exit status 1
static assertion failed: FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION can't be reached by the Z probe.

then i try to use the old version
I3proC (3d touch A+ board).zip
(322.54 KiB) Downloaded 1575 times
whit that file its compile and flash it .
then i went to the cura /repetier and run the note indication for my printer:
Note:
Check the threaded rod of your printer(Especially I3 PRO X, I3 PRO W, I3 PRO B, I3 PRO C)
If your printer working with T8 threaded rod
You need to send Gcode"M92 Z400" via USB port.(When you upload the firmware finished)
Then you need to send Gcode"M500" to save the setting.
and i verified ive got the T8 threaded rod . but someting happends on the LCD display when y send the z axis the values are erroneous.

please i need some help

William
Site Admin

Re: How to install the firmware for GT2560 with 3Dtouch

Post by William » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:57 am

-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

matias918

Post by matias918 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:02 am

William wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:57 am
Hi, you can refer to this:http://www.geeetech.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17046
thx , my qoutes came from that thread , any ways yesterday y fixed all the errors on the 1.1.8 which size its 2.32mb

to do the flash procedure i used the arduino 1.6.8. not the 1.0.1

for this error:

In file included from sketch\pins_GT2560_REV_A_PLUS.h:29:0,

from sketch\pins.h:176,

sketch\pins_GT2560_REV_A.h:34:0: warning: "BOARD_NAME" redefined [enabled by default]

^

In file included from sketch\pins.h:176:0,

sketch\pins_GT2560_REV_A_PLUS.h:27:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition

#define BOARD_NAME "GT2560 Rev.A+"
i modified in the file pins_GT2560_REV_A.h
lines 33 to 35 , i removed the comment

#ifndef BOARD_NAME
#endif
and for the other error

n file included from sketch\MarlinConfig.h:40:0,

SanityCheck.h:829: error: static assertion failed: FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION can't be reached by the Z probe.

static_assert(FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION >= MIN_PROBE_Y, "FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION can't be reached by the Z probe.");

^

exit status 1
static assertion failed: FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION can't be reached by the Z probe.
i modified on the configuration.h

#define LEFT_PROBE_BED_POSITION 15
  #define RIGHT_PROBE_BED_POSITION 180
  #define FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION 50
  #define BACK_PROBE_BED_POSITION 180
later i ll update the marlin if its needed

matias918

Post by matias918 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:28 am

as i mention before i upload my firmware its for gt2560 rev a+ and 3dtouch , to flash te firmware i use the arduino 1.6.8. the original file can be found on the http://www.geeetech.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17046

IMOPORTANT NOTE:
this file its corrected by me the problems i mention in this thread, nothing has relationship with geeetech and they not verified and approved as official file. use it as your own responsibility
Attachments
Marlin.zip
marlin1.1.8 dual extruder _3dtouch
(2.4 MiB) Downloaded 580 times

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Post by _kaktus_ » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:11 pm

:D
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.