No turning motor and extruder heaters not heating

Mackenzie Liang

No turning motor and extruder heaters not heating

Post by Mackenzie Liang » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:11 am

Hello all,
I have a Pro C with the dual extruder, and before it was working fine except the filament was not feeding very smoothly. This afternoon after rewiring the connections (only to make things looks better), nothing works. It doesn't response to home command, perhaps the motors were not running. Even the fans were not running either. The bed can heat up, but the extruder heaters can't. Checked the power supply with a multimeter, it is fine so suspected reason is the GT2560 board, but it's not likely since we just get it two weeks ago and it had only been installed there for couple days. Could anyone suggest anything to test where exactly the problem is? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mackenzie

William
Site Admin

Re: No turning motor and extruder heaters not heating

Post by William » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:36 pm

I think you can upload a video of the wiring and the issue to Google drive
Then attach the link to the post.
We need more details to help you
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Que

Re: No turning motor and extruder heaters not heating

Post by Que » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:41 am

i have a similar issue.
its working perfectly and now it wont extruder the filament for it to print. the heater works everything work. my connections are all good.
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE THE ISSUE? i feel like this geeetech printers aren't doing what they are suppose to do. plus geeetech support should just upload the required codes for all printers instead of us running around etc and ending up beig at the same spot of with extra and more problems