M201 Assembly

ejakubik810

Re: M201 Assembly

Post by ejakubik810 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:05 pm

X axis is not responsive, still the same problem, still no help / support what ever you call this.
Switched to the second board from the other printer i purchased, the tab connecting the ribbon cable is broken off, so the LED is not working. Tried to use the repetier host controls in manual to move the X axis, but will not move, while the other two axis will move. Still the same problem.

Due to your lack of support i have no choice but to return both of these. I feel sorry for the store who sold your product they suffer the finical burden, while you provide no support, hope someone reads this that care about Geeetech and takes corrective action.

I have asked for support, and have just received directions to read unrelated posts, not to mention the lessons of how to fish.

I can't understand you don't have an actual start up procedure, nor a diagram which points out where the potentiometer (POT) are for the specific axis they power, nor the range of recommended voltages, nor the pin out which shows the expected voltage at the conductors. You have no instructions and expect your customers to bump around aimlessly in a forum to find there own solutions. What a plan, here is a bit of wisdom for you, failing to plan is a plan to fail. Guess what you have succeeded. Good luck :D

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Re: M201 Assembly

Post by _kaktus_ » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:11 pm

;)
My goal is to identify the tools to solve problems.
I do not intend to think for you (user) in solving basic problems, because it does not lead to anything good. :roll:
Yes, there are deficiencies in manuals, with which a novice user may feel the lack of knowledge. But no one has forbidden you to fill this gap. :P

I'm curious if before returning the equipment you found the difference in the pictures with cables, compared to those from the "unnecessarily" pasted link.
You started your visit to the forum by complaining. So I'm not surprised that you didn't manage to run a DIY series printer.

Nevertheless, I greet you warmly and wish you further success in ...
I will miss you. :D
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.