BROVO's GT open source firmware

_kaktus_
Site Admin

BROVO's GT open source firmware

Post by _kaktus_ » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:04 pm

Hi :mrgreen:

Hello all users of this top-of-the-line model.

The title of this message contains the new name. This name may be new to some people. The newest users may know it a little. ;)

This is the name of the firmware for our printer based on the GTM32 Pro vB controller board.

At the moment I am waiting impatiently for the official publication. :D

I greet everyone warmly and wish them much patience and perseverance :!:
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.

Bs2000

Re: BROVO's GT open source firmware

Post by Bs2000 » Sat May 11, 2019 8:06 am

And where can we get the source code?

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Re: BROVO's GT open source firmware

Post by _kaktus_ » Sat May 11, 2019 5:22 pm

Hi.
:mrgreen:

Unfortunately, it wasn't published. :roll:

But I have good news, I am in possession of FV version 1.0.04. As soon as I test it, it will be released on this forum.
This firmware version concerns the controller board from the latest edition of our model: GTM32Pro vB.

Maybe I'll give you the second piece of information right away.
The production of our model was terminated in February this year. That is a pity.

This is a very interesting construction with unique possibilities.

However, the development of printers made it possible for newer models to print much faster. M201 has been on the market for many years, and has had a successor, in the form of a newer model (GT A30M). However, this is not a DIY design.

Fortunately, M201 is still on sale. :lol:

I also expect that in some time we will receive a brand new, redesigned Firmware. But I don't know how long it will last. :D
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.