Stepper Motor Drivers

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Re: Stepper Motor Drivers

Post by _kaktus_ » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:54 am

:P

The most important thing is that you don't give up and be persistent.

I used hairspray to improve the adhesion of the printed models to the working surface of the heated table. Now I use a special spray that is Dimafix.

Lubricate all linear guides and trapezoidal screws with good quality oil. :!:

If you want to become the owner of my "adapter Dual Stepstick" module please email me. You can also contact me through my blog.

Then we will agree on the details. ;)
I have a few more items that I can sell at a good price.
It is also possible for me to send you the PCB itself. Then you build the module yourself.

Not all fans are necessary. :lol:

I'm posting two pictures maybe they'll help you.
I recommend that you read everything in the subforum of the M201. ;)
lewa_strona.jpg
lewa_strona.jpg (304.38 KiB) Viewed 5169 times
prawa_strona.jpg
prawa_strona.jpg (231.09 KiB) Viewed 5169 times
My printer is a little too dusty because for a while I didn't do anything. I ask for your understanding.
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.

FastKat

Post by FastKat » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:24 am

Hi,

I read and reread everything in the M201 area before I posted. Am using it as reference. Much good info. Yes, those pics show where some of my problems lie. those two "boxes" do not hold the x axis rods perpendicular to the Z axis. Also the bearing and nut mount area is not true to anything. When bolted tightly, it seizes up. Am trying to setup a way to square & true the boxes. But they are bent metal, not a lot to work with.

Is that some type of covering on your hot bed? I'm using glass and hairspray on my I3 C, works pretty good. Using bare plate (sofar) on M201, hunting a glass plate to fit it.

I've got everything lubed with a type of lithium grease. Packed the bearings with it, and sweated the nuts in it also. Has lower dust collection than most oils, and once it heats/cools in contact with something, you can't get it off. Not the rods, not your hands, not the table, it won't come off.
After being properly applied you can't pick up a rod by one end and hold it. Too slippery.

Will email you shortly
Thanks
'Kat

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Post by _kaktus_ » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:29 pm

FastKat wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:24 am
Hi,
Is that some type of covering on your hot bed?
Thanks
'Kat
Hehehe

No, no, no, no, no, no... Currently it is a handy shelf for documents.

:lol: :D ;)

I haven't used a glass on a heated bed yet. But I've thought about it more than once.

But I once started such a project:
GT_super_plate.jpg
GT_super_plate.jpg (207.7 KiB) Viewed 5162 times
This is a GT "Geeetech Superplate 3D Printer Aluminum Heatbed Kit" with adapter for our printer + surprise. :mrgreen:
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.