Cura 4.7

JeeperDarren

Cura 4.7

Post by JeeperDarren » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:40 am

I "upgraded" to Cura 4.7 yesterday and I lost all my settings, even after I told Cura to save those settings.

The problem is that I was still trying to adjust everything because the I3 series is not an option after downloading the profiles from here.
cura.png
cura.png (5.56 KiB) Viewed 4389 times
I downloaded it from the FAQ linked in this very board, so I am a little fustrated that the image I see does not match the images in the FAQ. I have owned this printer for 2 years and I have really never gotten it to print nicely. The Pro B mostly collects dust.

My Printrbot Metal Black gives me better quality prints right now and I don't feel that should be the case.

Someone else built my printer for me, so I know I need to learn some of the quirks of this machine, but it would be nice to have a base configuation to start from.

Is there a cura profile for this machine, or do I need to pick one of the ones listed and go from there again?

William
Site Admin

Re: Cura 4.7

Post by William » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:33 pm

Hello, geeetech series printers have almost no difference in the configuration of cura. You can try to print with the configuration of a series to see how the printing effect is. :D
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

JeeperDarren

Post by JeeperDarren » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:28 am

Yeah, I went with the Pro C settings.

It took a while to figure out why the prints were off-center.

LoBoHEAT

Post by LoBoHEAT » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:56 am

Off centre it´s normal, you need to define the offset of X and Y axis, for example mine are X= -12 Y= 0. and perfect center prints.

Best regards.
Please, support my collaboration, buy me a Kofi https://ko-fi.com/lachusmadeti THANKS!!