Is my Geeetech i3 Pro B Safe

david77

Is my Geeetech i3 Pro B Safe

Post by david77 » Mon May 06, 2019 4:18 pm

Hello everyone,

My first printer I bought was a Geeetech Prusa. I bought it when I new nothing about printing. I hardly ever use it. I just wanted to Know does this printer have the same problems of say a Anet A8? Dodgy PSU, Mainboard, Bed wires and connectors. I'm assuming it does because it's just a super cheap Chinese knock off. But I never really hear bad things about them, although that's probably because no one buys them.

Thank you!

William
Site Admin

Re: Is my Geeetech i3 Pro B Safe

Post by William » Mon May 06, 2019 5:43 pm

Hi, thank for your feedback .you can know it form the instruction manual.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

GAQ

Re: Is my Geeetech i3 Pro B Safe

Post by GAQ » Thu May 09, 2019 2:01 pm

Hi David,
The answer is 'Probably'.
However, if the care and attention to detail that you have taken during its building matches the use of English in your post, then I'm amazed that it works at all...
It may be a "Just a super cheap Chinese knock off ", but people do actually buy them.
You may wish to type "Geeetech" into the search bar of 'Thingiverse' to see how many items are posted specifically for these printers.
(My wife bought mine as a Christmas present last year.)
Mine works.
Is it safe ?
The components and software driving the machine will match many commercially available machines that will arrive pre-assembled and ready to print at a far higher price.
(These will of course have been manufactured in China using Chinese components.)
Thank you for your question.