Chat about Cura 4 Settings and the A30.

BobaLives

Re: Chat about Cura 4 Settings and the A30.

Post by BobaLives » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:29 am

Hi, I am new to 3D printing and CURA. I am getting strings and filament boogers and I have been going up and down in the CURA settings trying all kinds of different combos with little successes here and there. I have cleaned the extruder tip multiple times with cold pulls and needles and drill bits. I want to change to a 0.6mm tip for faster bigger prints, but can't find a detailed CURA setting list for 0.6mm on the A30, just bits and pieces and limited settings to try.

I have tried to open and view your settings that you linked, Sa1Wales_A30_No_Stringing_Profile.curaprofile, but I cannot open and view them. Is there a particular program to open and view your link for CURA settings that you posted? I'm using CURA 4.2.1. Any help is very very appreciated, thank you.

Sa1Wales

Re: Chat about Cura 4 Settings and the A30.

Post by Sa1Wales » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:49 am

BobaLives wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:29 am
Hi, I am new to 3D printing and CURA. I am getting strings and filament boogers and I have been going up and down in the CURA settings trying all kinds of different combos with little successes here and there. I have cleaned the extruder tip multiple times with cold pulls and needles and drill bits. I want to change to a 0.6mm tip for faster bigger prints, but can't find a detailed CURA setting list for 0.6mm on the A30, just bits and pieces and limited settings to try.

I have tried to open and view your settings that you linked, Sa1Wales_A30_No_Stringing_Profile.curaprofile, but I cannot open and view them. Is there a particular program to open and view your link for CURA settings that you posted? I'm using CURA 4.2.1. Any help is very very appreciated, thank you.
Hi Sorry Boba, I have'nt been on for a while, the file is a cura profile in Cura 4.2.1 Goto Settings, Profile Then Goto Manage Profiles then select Import Profile select my file and it should be available in your profiles.

Hope this helps.

Steve.