error nozzle 0-temp the heating element is out of order

sfinlon

error nozzle 0-temp the heating element is out of order

Post by sfinlon » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:03 am

The other day I noticed my hotend wires are frayed and fraying and getting a red dust all over. I posted in the Facebook group, but it was during the New Year so no one was around.
hotendwires.jpg
hotendwires.jpg (59.42 KiB) Viewed 2688 times
I can't print anything longer than ~60 minutes with any type of success, more often the prints fail sooner than that. The most frustrating part is when the hotend fails, the print keeps going so my extruder just sits there until I see/notice it clicking away trying to shove cold plastic down the hotend.

Also, in that picture it looks like one of the hotend wires goes through the hole made for it, while the second one goes underneath.

I've not had this printer for a month yet, and it's been nothing my problems compared to my, now custom, A8.

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Re: error nozzle 0-temp the heating element is out of order

Post by _kaktus_ » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:25 am

Hello.
:mrgreen:

If you have an insulation tape, try wrapping the wires in the contact point where they pass through the hole.
;)
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.