A30 firmware.

hankr123

Re: A30 firmware.

Post by hankr123 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:27 am

Hello can not get the firmware to stack onto the A30 its a pristine board never had programming transferred onto it is there something different I need to do before I can stack the firmware to it? or on the other hand would it be able to be an issue with my PC not connecting to motherboard with USB link since i'm utilizing windows 10 any thoughts? answers please let me realize I download the A30 unit firmware yet wont transfer firmware to board.

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:49 pm

Hello, you need to download the driver from the link below so that your printer can be recognized by the computer.
Afterwards, you can upload the firmware through cura or download the firmware kit.
https://www.geeetech.com/download.html?download_id=40
Please download the item of CH340, download the windows version. :D
Regards
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

hiran123

Post by hiran123 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:42 pm

Hello can not get the firmware to stack onto the A30 its a pristine board never had programming transferred onto it is there something different I need to do before I can stack the firmware to it? or on the other hand might it be able to be an issue with my PC not connecting to the motherboard with USB link since I'm utilizing windows 10 any thoughts? answers please let me realize I download the A30 pack firmware yet won't transfer firmware to the board.

Marcellus

Post by Marcellus » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:20 am

Hello

The problem is the firmware smartto! Smartto severely restricts the user. Hardly any adjustments are possible, as for example with marlin.
You buy that printer? I do that mistake too. :oops: :cry:

All other 3d-printer can pause while printing with sd-card with the gcode. Not printer with smartto. We cant use the nice cura functions. Smartto just make problems.

Hello Geeetech delete smartto from all your pc and printer please, then install marlin! All your customers are angry, just look at the forums. WE HATE SMARTTO!!! :twisted:

Please give us a fast and simple method to pause with gcode (for example at layer xx) and then resume with the LCD-button, while printing from SD-Card. And for ALL A30 Versions. All other method are not good!

Greets from an angry customer! :evil:

Maarie

Post by Maarie » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:25 pm

Thanks for Posting to use full information with us, The High-quality household leather brown Bomber Leather jackets supply an excellent amount of resistance to scratching. https://www.theleatherjacketer.com/prod ... th-collar/

Sallyy

Post by Sallyy » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:47 pm

As i read this article, i find it very informative. it is a nice one because it deals with an interesting ideas and information.

saadsalman37

Post by saadsalman37 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:02 pm

What is the difference between Python firmware or C firmware for an embedded device? Why are firmware engineers paid a lower salary than software engineers? Tejar

charlotteT

Post by charlotteT » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:32 pm

I found your blog. That is a very
well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come
back to learn extra of your helpful information. Thank you for the
post. I’ll definitely return. Beth Harmon White Coat

ChristopherFisher

Post by ChristopherFisher » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:04 am

The author, do not worry, I had exactly the same problem and the settings did not work either. In short, the solution there is more difficult than just removing the SD card. I recommend watching a video on YouTube about the errors of the a30 series printers and the ways to solve them. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the video, but I remembered for sure that it had about 19 thousand views. I'm sure its authors used the services of https://soclikes.com to buy views.

Emily juan

Post by Emily juan » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:24 pm

That's great information provided I want to appreciate this amazing stuff I really impressed this valuable stuff keep doing a great job.
Kawasaki leather jacket