Interference with the printer

Miktian

Interference with the printer

Post by Miktian » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:29 pm

Good afternoon. faced with such a problem, you install the drivers all normal. go to the program and connect to the printer. As soon as you send it to the original or start working, everything falls off the printer and begins to reconnect, the firewood goes to the wrong place and the driver address error. I reinstalled the operating system,cleaned everything, and started all over again as soon as I started working with it.

Miktian

Re: Interference with the printer

Post by Miktian » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:14 pm

Found out the problem, the printer makes 10 reboots every second, respectively reconnects and then does not respond. Who has faced such a problem? tried to ReWire the printer itself the problem does not go away.

Miktian

Re: Interference with the printer

Post by Miktian » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:25 pm

The guys are very indignant, as they go on sale, I had a dump of drivers, the printer was overloaded and buggy and everything turned out to be garazdo more interesting, the power capacitor in the power supply 400V 100Uf, the foot of the plus touched the minus contact. It turns out that periodically your printer shorted plus and minus to USB.Identified for a home , as rent is expensive and has gone into protection, which is not good for parafii computer. Pay more attention to post-build checks. Well, I advise users of this device to check the power supply with the same symptoms. since the condenser lies in the nozzles and easily falls off.