E180 Mini max print volume

bonyelvis

E180 Mini max print volume

Post by bonyelvis » Sun May 12, 2019 5:21 pm

Hi everyone, I was wondering if in some way it is possible to increase the print volume to be able to print a cover of a Galaxy s10 +
the place is the plan allows it but the g180 stops at 130 and I would like to take advantage of the remaining volume ... can you do from firmware? if yes .... how?
Excuse my horrible English, I am Italian and I do not find people from my country to help me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINGUA ORIGINALE
Ciao a tutti, chiedevo se in qualche modo è possibile aumentare il volume di stampa per poter stampare una cover di un Galaxy s10+
il posto c'è il piano lo permette ma la g180 si ferma a 130 e vorrei sfruttare il restante volume... si può fare da firmware? se si.... come?

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Re: E180 Mini max print volume

Post by _kaktus_ » Sun May 12, 2019 6:29 pm

Hello.
:mrgreen:

Your English is fine. :D

If there is no such option in the printer menu, I think you will not avoid this restriction.

You can still try to run a test from Slicer e.g. Repetier -Host.
Try to configure it according to your preferences and then move the mechanism to the extreme position.
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.

bonyelvis

Re: E180 Mini max print volume

Post by bonyelvis » Tue May 14, 2019 6:37 pm

Ok the Extreme position is 136mm :cry:
Tnx