No Control

cybor462

No Control

Post by cybor462 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:37 am

Hello Just got my printer the MeCreator2. After clearing a clogged throat it arrived with I made a print. It printed off to the leftt side of build plate. I got the manual and went in to test printer but although repetier host says the printer is connected nothing works. I verified the com port is correct and the speed is set to 115200 but no control. I need help.
Also having fan issues many times when I turn printer on it squeals loud. I then have to turn printer off and restart and sometimes it works and at times I have to turn it off a few times to get fan to run normally.
Thanks

William
Site Admin

Re: No Control

Post by William » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:00 am

cybor462 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:37 am
Hello Just got my printer the MeCreator2. After clearing a clogged throat it arrived with I made a print. It printed off to the leftt side of build plate. I got the manual and went in to test printer but although repetier host says the printer is connected nothing works. I verified the com port is correct and the speed is set to 115200 but no control. I need help.
Also having fan issues many times when I turn printer on it squeals loud. I then have to turn printer off and restart and sometimes it works and at times I have to turn it off a few times to get fan to run normally.
Thanks
1.You need set correct baud rate:250000
2.You can contact sales for resending you the new fan to replacing it
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!