Stop the SPAM

Newopint95

Stop the SPAM

Post by Newopint95 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:16 pm

when are you going to do something about all the spam posts on the forum?
Its so bad that you cant find the posts from real members! Why dont you block anyone who posts unrelated topics and links? Geeetech may have some good hardware but your support system is very bad! The forum is the only place I was able to get help, but it has become so full of spam I cant find posts from real people looking for help!

You post looking for people who would like to help you improve your product and serve as local customer service. I haven't heard back from you. Even when you offer free testing of your printers its not really free. You expect us to buy the printer and then trust you to refund the money when we are done. How can we trust you when you cant even run your forum? It seems that like most other 3D printer companies you only provide reviewers with 'Free' machines if they have a Youtube chanel with a large number of followers! I will admit that some of the reviewers do a good job and are honest in their reviews, but a lot more of them just say every printer they review is 'The Best yet' Is that the kind of feedback you are looking for, or do you want the review of someone new to 3d printing?

I hope you will do something to show that your value every customer for more than just one sale.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

William
Site Admin

Re: Stop the SPAM

Post by William » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:05 am

Thanks for the feedback.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Newopint95

Post by Newopint95 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:45 am

After all the messages I have sent to the Admin this is the only reply I have received. It is very disappointing that Geeetech cant make the time to address these issues with more than a Thanks for the feedback post.

Newopint95

Post by Newopint95 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:18 am

I still have not heard from anyone about the issues I posted! Apparently Geeetech just wants to get your money and then ignore anyone who isnt willing to pay for the privilage to test their equipment and give positive reviews!

How is it you have somone listed as your "product experience officer" but all you ever see are positive reviews? I dont see anyone from Geeetech involved with this forum, its just full of spammers and customers desperate for help! Your support is being handled by your customers themselves and you dont seem to care?!?!

Please tell us how you pick who gets to review your equipment without having to buy it first.

Who have you chosen to work with you in official support roles like you posted along ago? I, not aware of anyone near me getting that position.

Are you ever going to do something about all the SPAM posts that keep bumping the real help requests?

Will you have anyone other than your yes men test your products?

It would be nice to get a real responce to a post for once!