Geeetech Official Products

Percy

Geeetech Official Products

Post by Percy » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:36 am

When I bought and received my I3 Pro C, after the parts list that came with it , it tells you, you must setup the printer etc but not actually how to do it There is no official booklet or instructions from Geetech. Are they not proud of their products. If you go through hours looking through the forum and the internet you finally find bits you put together and you get it to work. This is many hours that you could be "helping the wife or doing the garden, cutting the grass but no your in front of a computer pulling your hair out"!
I then bought a Rostock 301 3D printer and it is the same thing just worse! A William has given me some suggestions. One of the suggestions was a video for the Rostock mini G2 G2 pro. Yes this has helped but it is a different system different firmware and every thing else. Yes there is a bit on bed levelling on the forum I found but that is the easy bit! How can you change the firmware with the new 301?
There is no official setup instructons from Geetech exept for a parts list that comes with the product.
I am not trying to be negative or sarcastic just deperate for geetech to take some responsility with there products! If they actually just gave the impression that they are proud of their products there sales would probably double.
My 301 is now over two months old and still hasn't printed a thing except scratch holes in the bed.
Food for thought I think
Thanks for listening/Reading
Percy