Printer error at final hurdle

Daza-C

Printer error at final hurdle

Post by Daza-C » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:44 am

Hi all

This isuue has just popped up and im at a loose end on what to do so any and all advice to sort this will help me loads!!

I have just got the A10 printer ( single extruder) i have assembled it ok.. well as far as the translation got me with the images and wording..

then i installed the repetier host 2_1_3 and easy print.. went through the manual on setting up and configuring the printer.. all went well and it got to the part of me printing an object.

i downloaded someone elses project and ran it through slic3r no problems and saved it to SD card.. when it came to selecting project it heated the bed up no problem, made a noise and then does nothing for heating the extruder.. i waited for a while and nothing.. a forum post advised to update the firmware which i did because no matter how many times i selected anything to print it wouldnt heat up the extruder..

i so went through the forum post to update the firmware with arduino 1.8.5 as recommended and the firmware recommended on the site A10_marlin1.1.8.zip for Geeetech A10 with GT2560V3 board

all went ok no problem.. i started to go through the process of printing from SD card again and heated the bed ok but when it comes to the extruder heating it comes up with the error (HEATING FAILED) PRINTER HALTED please reset

im stuck and frustrated so if anyone can shed light to resolve this situation i would be greatful to you
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nAx88 ... 8WJwO9YeTS
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1voESR ... 0LxZ5NIyy1
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pU170 ... oHPwy6CLI2

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Re: Printer error at final hurdle

Post by _kaktus_ » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:48 am

Hello.
:mrgreen:

If you are using office clips, remove them.
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.

Daza-C

Post by Daza-C » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:28 am

Hi

Thankyou for the reply, im not sure what you mean by office clips.

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Post by _kaktus_ » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:27 am

;)
klipy-do-papieru.png
klipy-do-papieru.png (115.46 KiB) Viewed 7985 times
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.

Daza-C

Post by Daza-C » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:25 am

WOW, how could i miss that... your such a big help thankyou so much.. that has solved everything... :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

best advice EVER!!! glad this is such a helpful forum!!!!

any real help would be greatful as its limited time under warrenty!