Geetech prusa I3 PRO B Print beyond the plate

Ayrol

Geetech prusa I3 PRO B Print beyond the plate

Post by Ayrol » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:14 pm

Goodmorning everyone.
After a year of discreet printouts with this Prusa I3 Pro B suddenly it no longer works.
So as not to get lost in chatter, here are the problems.

1) At the power on, the 3d touch repeated the cycle, "down, up" only twice and then stopped. after weeks of tests, firmware, etc I decided to remove it and go back to the original microswitch.

2) I have updated the firmware to 1.1.9 easy ad clean.

3) I leveled the pot in 9 points, test home for all axis. Microswitches All ok.

Problem: printing starts beyond the plate. Looking in front of the printer, at 20 clock position and goes below the Z altitude ignoring the microswitch.

Two whole weeks of reading forums, discussions, tests ... but nothing. I bought four new A4988 but, cannot even know the correct voltage with which to set. On forums i've read 30 different voltages and different formulas to calculate it :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops:

I have two choices: destroy it with a hammer or set it on fire. :twisted: :twisted:

Ayrol

Re: Geetech prusa I3 PRO B Print beyond the plate

Post by Ayrol » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:16 pm

A note to geeetech....

Men... the printers sold have "all the original data": motor step angle, gear ratio ... etc

So if they are all the same, why I found thousand of different parameters? example for DEFAULT_AXIS_STEPS_PER_UNIT ?

I really don't understand, if I don't touch or modify anything from the original, can I have a site where I have to find these configurations explained by the mother house, and not run for weeks on the forums?

Not the firmware I mean, but a list of parameters for a single printer ?

For example Prusa I3 PRO B: Motor step angle, Driver microstepping, Belt pitch, Belt presets, Pulley tooth are needed to calculate "default_axis_steps_per_unit" where I found those parameters ?
Why you don't write "default_axis_steps_per_unit" to use with every single printer ? :?

I'm wasting whole days to set up a 3d printer. If I had known it before I would not have bought it.
Wast Time. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

MartinDavis

Post by MartinDavis » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:45 pm

123.hp.com/setup- hp printers setup download right software and drivers in your PC. And Hp Officejet printer to get started. enter your hp Officejet model number to download the 123.hp.com/setup.
123.hp.com/setup- hp printers setup download right software and drivers in your PC. And Hp Officejet printer to get started. enter your hp Officejet model number to download the 123.hp.com/setup.

KimberlySparks

Post by KimberlySparks » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:14 pm

This glass plate was installed on top of the printer aluminum print bed using 3D printed clips. The clips rotate to make it easy to remove the glass plate if necessary. Prior to adding the glass plate I was experiencing issues with the aluminum print bed "oil canning" when heated. That made it difficult to set the proper extruder to print bed clearance over the entire printing surface. The glass plate completely resolved that issue. I have no problem getting the glass plate to the desired 105 degrees C for printing ABS. I do use Kapton tape on the glass to get good print adhesion. I am very happy with the Borosilicate glass plate.

Know about: Camping tips visit: https://camptentsreview.com